Monday, September 27, 2010

Little Destiny is very confident. She thinks a lot of herself! She dreams of ruling every horse on the property! Today, Oscar snapped at her when I led her by him and she actually moved quick enough to get out of the way of his teeth. That was a first. She gave me the evil eye when she was eating and I drove her away firmly, then she came back looking a little sweeter. I laugh at her little antics. I will out persist her. She doesn't think so, but I will. I have as many little tricks as she does. She's in the testing mode right now as she should be. New environment and claiming her territory.

Her eye is softening up and she's getting more comfortable with me touching her. She did go for a little free romp around the yard today which was a little unexpected but I was able to halter her fairly easily. It was the first time I saw her really trot around and move. A pretty mover and very light on her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment