Friday, November 5, 2010

Galan and Logan left today and are back with their moms. I'll miss their cute faces! I was really fortunate to have them for training and learned from each one of them. They learned a lot too.

Putting my energy into tightening up the Center and ordering a good, user friendly gate. For now, all valuables are stored safely. Kara suggested I get a guard dog...but we've got Oscar and Destiny! Actually, they are safely pastured these days now that hunting season is approaching.

Stay tuned for our new website soon! MaryAnne and Elsie have been working full time on it the past number of weeks. I'm just about done with my homework assignments writing content and finding photos. I'm very excited for when we go live--we have lots of information and ways people can get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment