Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One thing at a time

Gosh, what a nice suprise to see the sun today! It gives me more motivation to get things done around the new property. The potential of this beautiful 72 acres is unlimited! Today Tori and I were talking about what a great cross country course we could make, we could host horse shows and more. But wait...first things first, I gotta get through this weekends event! and more... It's so easy to get off track.

I've been blessed by volunteerism since we moved ponies last week. A few teenage boys showing up daily to do the stuff I don't want to do, or need help doing. They come because they want to, no pay involved, just like the labor and helping out I guess. Gives me some hope for our youth. Today I asked Jesse if he wants to brush horses. He's never been around them. Next thing I know Montego is licking him and nuzzling his nose in Jesse's neck. The guy was havin' a great time with this and had no fear at all--Montego's a little rascal at times but he just loved Jesse. It was a nice day for Jesse and Montego.

1 comment: