Thursday, April 29, 2010

Greetings from Switzerland

I made it! Had more trouble figuring out how to sign in to this account than getting here!

The flight was good, slept most of the way. It was trying to stay awake for the rest of the day that was a struggle. My hosts, Pam and Jurg, kept me on my feet, then finally allowed me to go to bed Swiss time. Feeling much better today, thankfully.

It's so beautiful here. Very green, in many ways, and the mountains are incredible. They go straight up, and straight down. I won't every complain about the lack of flat space in Vermont again. I've met the 6 CS horses that reside in this country, they are in their backyard. Beautiful representatives of the breed. Will play with ponies today.
The food is wonderful but I can't recognize the labels on anything but I do recognize a yummy pastry when I see one!

Met a young German girl who will be taking a lesson with me next week. Language may be a little bit of a barrier but we'll figure it out. Good thing is that I can speak horse so I'm not concerned about communicating with them.

Now that I've figured out how to get to my blog, you'll hear from me again.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment