Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting packed

Tuesday afternoon I get on a plane to Switzerland for 2 weeks! Thanks to Pam Keeley Gassmann and her husband Jurg, I've been invited over to work with their Colonial spanish horses that they've imported from the states. I'll be working with their two teenage sons , too. It's such a great opportunity, I can hardly believe I'm really going to be in Switzerland in another day, or two with the 7 hour time change.

Packing is not easy since I'm bringing a lot of my own equipment. I have more horse stuff than clothes! Is there something wrong with that picture?!

By the way, Everything Equine has come and gone and the horses were awesome. Montego was such a ham and soaked up every minute of the weekend. With out the help of Jo, Joanne, Kara, Tori and Eliza, it couldn't have happened. You guys ROCK!

And with out the help of a small army taking care of my horses and my kids, I'd not be able to make this trip. Husband James deserves a large box of chocolates too!

I'll be blogging as much as time allows while I'm away. Bringing my camera, and will try to document my adventures!

Until later,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment