Monday, June 27, 2011

Entering the zone...

Appears that the summer lesson season has hit at The Center. I have 6 hours of lessons to teach today and it's heavy the rest of the week. Thank goodness Tori and Eliza are available to help, along with Brandon (intern) who takes up so much slack around the place.

We had a riding lawn mower generously donated by land neighbors, Suzanne and Noel Dodge. Brandon spent 6 hours on it the first day mowing in places that I really wasn't so sure it could handle. It's looking like a park, with all the flowers in bloom and the freshly mowed fields.

Our woman's Vermont getaway weekend is going to be great fun! A friend is coming from Maine with her two Spanish Mustangs along with other folks from the area and beyond. It'll feel like a mini vacation for me too!

As much as I'd like to continue writing a long post today, the horses are waiting for me so I best get going to start the day...!

No comments:

Post a Comment